Play the hit mobile game Pokémon Quest using your Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 PC or your Mac computer!
This video covers all the basic steps to download/setup everything you need (the software is free), plus it includes some gameplay footage as well so you can see how well this Switch / Android / iOS mobile game performs on a computer.
Here are the system requirements in order to use the BlueStacks Android emulator software on your PC:
You’ll want to keep in mind that most gaming companies will not provide you with support when you use an Android emulator with their games if you experience technical difficulties/issues.
Basic written instructions:
– Using your computer, download the latest version of the BlueStacks Android emulator from here: https://www.bluestacks.com/
– Open the downloaded file (.exe on Windows) and install BlueStacks (it is your typical install, nothing fancy–so just follow the on-screen prompts/directions).
– Run the newly installed BlueStacks program (it will take a minute or two to load on first boot). Once loaded, you’ll want to go through the process of linking up a Google account to make installing (and restoring) games/apps easier.
– Click the gear icon in the top right corner, select “Settings,” choose your preferred aspect ratio (the higher the ratio, the heavier your hardware will be pushed). While under settings, click on “Engine,” choose OpenGL (DirectX may perform better with some games, but OpenGL seems to be the most compatible). Check Advance graphics mode (beta). For CPU cores, use around half of what your computer has (play around with this setting if your game runs slow or your PC bogs/lags while playing). Finally, set the Memory to around 3000 MB (less works too, but your results may not be the greatest). Hit the “Restart now” button and wait for BlueStacks to reload.
– Go to the “My Apps” tab, click on the “System app” icon, then click on “Google Play.” Once loaded, search for your game, click the install button, then wait for it to download/install. Close out of the Google Play tab and you’ll be taken back to your home screen. Click the newly installed game’s app icon, and have fun playing mobile games on your computer!
Background Music: Stephen Walking – Lavender Town (Pokemon Dubstep Remix)
Outro BGM: “Super Mario World Game Over Song Remix”
http://www.FreeEmulator.com has been serving up the top-rated video game emulators for years. You will find an emulator for all of the following operating systems: Android, BlackBerry, iOS, Linux, Mac, Windows, & Windows Phone.
This video is meant for educational purposes. Game Freak, The Pokemon Company, and Nintendo are the authors of the game in this video for the purpose of copyright. All rights reserved.